Hessian Eco Pot, Kew Garden Print
Welcome to our Hessian Pots
Created by Nature, Vince and Sarah in our Suffolk studios
"Understandably, hessian pots are quite a new idea for people So I've compiled some reasons why they're so eco and people friendly :
1) A natural product that is fully degradable so wont pollute even when its outlived its usefulness
2) for larger items like trees and large veg plants you can plant the pot to avoid disturbing the roots
3) for herbs with invasive roots it keeps them in check.
4) the pots are really pretty
5) less polymer beads slopping around our oceans from degrading plastic
6) Nature likes them
7) Bees hang off the sides to rest...
8) Create you own little eco system on your patio; in your garden; on your allotment.
9) They make superbly pretty cover pots for herbs on windowsill; put a plate and pot inside them
10) add to allotments as pollinator friendly/ bee mix to encourage pollination of fruit and veg you only need to stand direct on soil and will rot through in time; part of the 'no-dig' revolution... don't break your back.
Make life easy.
Hessian pots are defo the way forward !"
Sets include one LARGE pot printed, the rest plain.
If you'd like all printed contact us, or if you'd like another size printed instead, contact us.
Waterproof, but eco water-based inks
Drawn from life, at Kew Gardens, this print is truly unique and very fitting for a plant pot
Create a Mini Wild Flower Meadow !
Our bees and pollinators need help
You can create a mini eco system in a pot,
Provided by the same seed suppliers HRH Prince of Wales uses,
We send these out in envelopes of approx 1gram of seed, which fit neatly inside pots
Perfect as a gift for another; to yourself; or to your garden and pollinators!
Sew Autumn to Spring for best results. You get an information sheet with each purchase!
Why not try me as a toy tidier, a household pot
Many people at markets have brought these pots for this very purpose, they're also great as crafting tidy-upers and we use them all the time to carry around thread and scissors to and from workshops.
They also look great as a hamper at Christmas time, pop a beer bottle or two in the smallest hessian pot and wrap up
Tah dah,.. present perfection !
Order now and receive within 2-3 days on express delivery
or 5-7 days on standard delivery
If the item isn't quite right for you, you can return within 28 days for a full refund
We can also make custom orders, if you'd like this service please contact us.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept returns on products that are custom made or that are intimate (knickers).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
UK Standard Delivery
Orders are normally delivered within 2-7 working days
Need something sooner? No problem, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Parcels are sent via Royal Mail
UK Express Delivery
Orders are normally delivered within 1-2 working days.
Please note, orders placed from Friday over the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday at the earliest.
Delivery on average between 7-14 days.